Hello to Trumpet Master Members

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings' started by MagnifytheLordwithTrumpet, Dec 27, 2007.

1. MagnifytheLordwithTrumpet

MagnifytheLordwithTrumpet New Friend

Dec 27, 2007
    My name is Frank Williams. I am 47 years old and I love to play the Trumpet. I am an amatuer player that performs in Church settings. I use orchestrations to perform with, and most of my music is contemporary (jazz, swing, big band, rock). I also play legit solo. I have a zeal to improve and reach the next level, but I have no teachers or instructors on trumpet methods. I want to use my skills to Honor my Lord Jesus, even though I have a long way to go. I look forward to talking with you-members about ways I can improve. Thanks, Trumpet Master, for this forum and web site, and I am blessed to be a member. :thumbsup:

2. administrator

administrator Administrator Staff Member

Jun 27, 2006
    Welcome Frank! Great to have you here! Don't forget to check out the NYTC Trumpet contest forum.

3. Firestas'1

Firestas'1 Piano User

Dec 21, 2006
    New Jersey
    Welcome!

4. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    Welcome to TM, Frank, and be blessed!

5. Lezwoymn

Lezwoymn Pianissimo User

Oct 11, 2007
    Long Island, NY USA
    Welcome to TM. I'm sure you'll find this site very useful. I know I have.

6. MagnifytheLordwithTrumpet

MagnifytheLordwithTrumpet New Friend

Dec 27, 2007
    Thanks for the Hellos and the nice quotes. Your welcome is much appreciated. Sincerely, Frank Williams:D

7. mrmusicnotes

mrmusicnotes Piano User

Nov 11, 2007
    N.Y.C.
    Welcome aboard Frank.You must be the fifth person in the last 10 minutes that posted, stating they play some form of gospel or christian music.Iguess theres a reason the trumpets been around since the beginning.Welcom aboard and God Bless.