Hello TrumpetMasters!

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings' started by BandXMaestro, Jan 18, 2012.

1. BandXMaestro

BandXMaestro New Friend

Jan 13, 2012
    Hello all. My name is Bob and I am from Southern California. I have been playing trumpet since I was about 6 years old which means I have been performing for more years than I like to remember. I am a high school band instructor and I run the marching band at the local university. I have regular gigs with a couple swing bands and a rock and roll cover band. My favorite gigs however are playing musicals. The time I spend in the pit is very rewarding to me.

Aside from music, I also enjoy drag racing and hitting the canyon roads on my Kawasaki Ninja.

I look forward to getting to know you.
    ---Bob---

2. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Welocme to TrumpetMaster Bob!

Enjoy your stay, from a swing band player an ex pro drag racer.

3. codyb226

codyb226 Banned

Mar 9, 2011
    Florida, US
    Trumpet Masters???? Where? Have any of you seen any masters of trumpet around here???? I havent..... ROFL

Welcome to TM Bob! You seem like a great guy, motorcycles, gigs, a Strad and a recording. Wow, I love your horns.

:welcome:

4. Dupac

Dupac Fortissimo User

Aug 19, 2008
    Bordeaux, France.
    Do as I do: look in the mirror!

Welcome to you, Bob ! :grouphug:

5. codyb226

codyb226 Banned

Mar 9, 2011
    Florida, US

No, still dont.....But I see a trumpet guru there!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  6. Peter McNeill

Peter McNeill Utimate User

Jan 30, 2009
    Melbourne Australia
    Welcome Bob,

Enjoy your time here, and I look forward to reading your comments.

[​IMG]

Keep Swingin' [​IMG]

Peter

7. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    Welcome to TM Bob --- the Australian contingent on here will love you --- because everything is upside down and backwards for them -- so Bob, is then also boB (backwards) -- so that segment of TM can understand you as well. Of course, I am thinking that BOB upside down is still familiar as BOB, even upside down and backwards ----------------anyways you will like it here. ROCK AND ROLL ON -- and drive safely ROFL ROFL ROFL

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  8. acarcido

acarcido Forte User

Dec 28, 2009
    Ontario, Ca
    Welcome to TM Bob. I'm also located in S. California as well as some good folks here. I'll let them introduce themselves....

Enjoy,

9. Darten

Darten Mezzo Piano User

Dec 21, 2009
    New York City
    Welcome aboard Bob,

What part of Southern Calilfornia are you from. I am originally, a long time ago, from "The Valley"..... dude. :D

10. MVF

MVF Pianissimo User

Sep 10, 2010
    SoCal
    Welcome Bob! What canyons do you ride? We have a lot in common, almost - I didn't start playing until I was 8, but I also had a band director in high school and ran in the marching band. Wait, what?

Watch out for Art, I know he's going to want to get his hands on your Super Recording. I know I do!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012