All Right Guys. Here's my situation. I recently sustained some damage to my main horn. The bell got crimped a little. I recieved a payment from my insurance company that would pay for some customization and the replacement of the bell. Did the bell HAVE to be replaced....no....but why not. After some consideration and dragging of feet by my repair guy, I have started to wonder if I should just have the wrinkle rolled out of the bell and get rid of it. I know that even with a few "scars" I could get around 900 for my horn. I have just about decided that I want to upgrade to something else. In ways, I feel I am slightly inhibited by my horn. I would LOVE to get a hold of an Eclipse MR, a WT (yes, I'm signed up for the tour), a Callet Jazz, a Calicchio, an Edwards Gen III, or maybe a Schilke X4. Basically BIG horns, but horns that could be versatile. Advice?