helping students here

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by ChaseFan, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Publius_

Publius_ Banned

Jan 21, 2009
    ----
    I hope I'm not posting too much here but I need a tuner, It doesn't matter to me if it looks ugly i just need it to work, and as the previous post said I also need an Arbans. THanks

2. Snorglorf

Snorglorf Pianissimo User

Nov 13, 2008
    If anyone has Clarkes, Schlossberg, Irons books that they don't need, I'd appreciate any of them very much. Pretty tight financially lately.

Thank you

3. MFfan

MFfan Fortissimo User

Sep 13, 2006
    Kalamazoo, Michigan
    I have an old Humes and Berg colortone cardboard treated cup mute that I got with a horn purchase that I don't use. It is probably from around 1950. I just glued the straight and cup portions together. Ther mute is a little shorter and has a little more squat appeance that the newer ones. It plays nicely, though and has a softer, mellower tone quality than the current one I have.

4. Bach219

Bach219 Mezzo Piano User

Jun 25, 2008
    OH
    Does anybody have an Arban's that they are willing to send me?

5. Trumpet guy

Trumpet guy Forte User

Feb 9, 2008
    California
    I already received a trumpet cup mute form A.N.A. Mendez (thank you by the way). If you have trombone one for my friend it would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks again

6. jazztrpt006

jazztrpt006 New Friend

Jul 16, 2008
    Wpg, Mb
    Could anyone help me out with this please, I'm really desperate.

I need a Tom Crown Wah-Wah All-Aluminium Trumpet/Cornet Mute, does anyone have one they would be willing to give up Please again I really could use this favor from you guys. Please let me know.

Jazztrpt006

7. jazztrpt006

jazztrpt006 New Friend

Jul 16, 2008
    Wpg, Mb
    RE: Sorry my appologies i beleive it's called a denis wick harmon. I would really really apprecaite if someone could help me out.

8. Mason

Mason Pianissimo User

Oct 7, 2008
    Australia
    TM helped at desperate times!

9. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    Welcome back Mason - let's hope we can get it all to work a bit better this time around - I'm also pleased that you think the members of TM provided some help for you. :cool:

10. Mason

Mason Pianissimo User

Oct 7, 2008
    Australia
    Yer well Ted, i stopped my trumpet lessons. I dont do them anymore.