HessionSessions Forum.

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by dbacon, Apr 25, 2004.

1. dbacon

dbacon Mezzo Piano User

Oct 24, 2003
    Scottsdale, AZ.
    How about giving Patrick Hessions a forum on TM?

He has an excellent approach to playing, and would add a great deal to this site!

2. ScreaminRaider

ScreaminRaider Piano User

Apr 22, 2004
    San Antonio, Tx
    I second that

3. trickg

trickg Utimate User

Oct 26, 2003
    Baltimore/DC
    I thought that this was already discussed a week or so ago.

Question: Has Patrick expressed an interest in having his own discussion forum for his method?

4. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    I think that Screamingraider doesn't have access to the moderators' forum so he isn't aware that this has been discussed at length with Administrator.

SR.... the decision was that Patrick has been invited to comment within the context of one of the other forums. Therefore no further need for discussion. If it's a "real issue" then I recommend sending a pm to "Administrator".

5. trickg

trickg Utimate User

Oct 26, 2003
    Baltimore/DC
    Oops! You're right Toots, I forgot about that.

I'm sure that any comments that Patrick decides to post anywhere on this forum are going to be welcomed and appreciated, regardless of whether he has his own dedicated forum or not.

6. ScreaminRaider

ScreaminRaider Piano User

Apr 22, 2004
    San Antonio, Tx
    Thanks.

Yeah, I didn't know that ya'll had already discussed this one....Just normal posts from him would be awesome to begin with. Having a forum dedicated to him isn't that big of a deal (not to say it wouldn't be cool). So, keep on doin what you're doin...I'm just here to throw in my 2 cents every so often.

JGW