Hey Manny I know you!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Rick Chartrand, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Rick Chartrand

Rick Chartrand Piano User

Nov 22, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Hi Manny

The name Manny Laureano for some reason was familliar to me as I recently joined Trumpetmaster.com, but just placed you! You play a Monette trumpet and you appear in the Monette Catalog I just received. Youre a lucky Man Manny to own one of these babies! I am saving my $ to get one of these one day. The STC1-B4 Monette mouthpiece I play blows me away, I can just imagine what playing a Monette is like!

Rick AKA Trumpet Man :D

2. MahlerBrass

MahlerBrass Piano User

Oct 1, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Hey Rick, I believe the lucky one is Monette for having a musician as excellent as Mr. Laureano play on his horns.

3. Rick Chartrand

Rick Chartrand Piano User

Nov 22, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Hey MahlerBrass

You got me there :-) Monette I think is not only famous for thier horns, but the awsome musicians who play them. Manny, Wynton, Marnard just to mention a few. By the way we just got 9 inches of snow here in the Windsor Detroit area. You get any of it?

Later Sir Reverend Dr. Ed Jaime III Esq. :D

Rick AKA Trumpet Man

4. MahlerBrass

MahlerBrass Piano User

Oct 1, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Snow? In Houston? Sorry, never heard of it, it got up to 83 degrees yesterday, but supposed to be colder today. We actually got some snow X-mas day, which was my second time in my 18 years living here to see some snow, an incredible inch and half!!