High A, High B, and Double C

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by EggNoggin, Apr 25, 2011.

1. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    I always thought it was tea and crumpets!!! whatever crumpets are.

2. Richard Gordon

Richard Gordon Pianissimo User

Sep 14, 2007
    Deer Park NY
    I will never, ever say that one does not need an altissimo range or that a G is sufficient. The more you have, the better it will be for you. An embouchure that can vibrate the full range of the horn(unlimited range) is a healthy working embouchure. The province of the altissimo register player is not limited to the lead or scream player. Punch up the web sites of Bahb Civileti and listen to quite literaly, the most amazing Natural trumpet work I have ever heard. The same goes for Edward Tarr and Friederick Immer.Startlingly Beautiful. The playing is immaculate. Roccoco Baroque music is devilishly difficult to perform on modern horns, but to play it flawlessly on a natural is astounding.

3. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Crumpets are trumpets that have dropped to the floor and are now crumppled - Crumpets.

4. Myszolow

Myszolow Pianissimo User

Apr 23, 2011
    Crumpets are always best when prepared by strumpets playing trumpets. :play:

5. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    Apparently those down under BLOKES also eat crumpets -- I learn something new everyday --

English crumpet
    Crumpets are generally circular roughly 7 cm in diameter and roughly 2 cm thick. Their shape comes from being restrained in the pan/griddle by a shallow ring. They have a characteristic flat top with many small pores and a half-chewy half-spongy texture. They may be cooked until ready to eat warm from the pan, but are frequently left slightly undercooked so that they may be cooled and stored before being eaten freshly toasted. In Australia and New Zealand, branded square crumpets can be purchased from supermarkets, designed to easily fit in a standard toaster.[3]

6. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    I guess that is ok - as long as they use proper hygiene methods for preparing food.
    strum·pet

   /ˈstrʌm[​IMG]pɪt/ [​IMG] Show Spelled[struhm-pit] [​IMG] Show IPA
    –noun a prostitute; harlot.