High C

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by bazzmann, May 10, 2008.

1. screamingmorris

screamingmorris Mezzo Forte User

Apr 4, 2007
    It sounds like he is teaching everyone to be a downstream player like the Type 3 classification in Reinhardt.
    Which wouldn't work for players like myself who are born as upstream players.

- Morris

2. Brekelefuw

Brekelefuw Fortissimo User

Mar 21, 2006
    Toronto
    I doubt there is an E-book version. my copy looked like it had been photocopied the day before from a different photocopy, and the cd was a cd-r.

3. bazzmann

bazzmann New Friend

May 7, 2008
    Norway the island Senja
    Okay :-)
    I have sendt you a priv messages

4. screamingmorris

Apr 4, 2007
    On behalf of U.S. Homeland Security, we request that Trumpet Master members be on the look-out for Norwegian spies trying to use Trumpet Master to transmit secret messages.

If we are not careful, another dangerous shipment of Lutefisk might get across the border into the United States...

- Morris ;-)

5. bazzmann

bazzmann New Friend

May 7, 2008
    Norway the island Senja
    Ok , I will speak only english from now on :-) It was only to find out where in Norway he was living :-) and I promise not to send any Lutefisk or Tørrfæsk to USA :-)

6. smatt401

smatt401 New Friend

May 11, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Yah, vell, deres plen-ty of lut-e-fisk in Du-lut, Minn-e-so-ta.

I remember lutefisk, fatigman bakels, lefsa, etc. from the days when my great-grandmother was alive. I still have the little sea-chest gnawed through in one corner by rats when she and her family immigrated to Minnesota from Oslo by ship in the late 1800's or so. I sat on her lap as a little boy and she told wonderful stories. Like, traveling from New Ulm to Fosston in Minnesota with the wolves trailing behind the ox cart, ready to eat the baby if it fell out--and she was the baby. Or being hid underneath a washtub when the Indians came 'round because everyone knew they would kidnap blond baby girls.

I've always regretted not learning the languages of my forebears: Norwegian and German. The only thing I've regretted more is not keeping up with my trumpet.

smatt "Stefan"

7. bazzmann

bazzmann New Friend

May 7, 2008
    Norway the island Senja
    Yes , and those things you mention are still tradition in Norway today :-)
    And about the trumpet, it is still time to develop new skills :-)
    I`m still pratice for 2-3 hour every day, and in february I was 50 years old

8. screamingmorris

Apr 4, 2007
    I lived in Minneapolis for 3 years, and it was there that I was introduced to Lutefisk.

According to a cable TV show called "Bizzarre Foods", more Lutefisk is eaten by Americans of Scandanavian descent than is eaten by home-country Scandanavians.

Which is why we must be ever-vigilant in looking for Norewegian spies trying to sneak more of that weapon of mass destruction across the U.S. border.

- Morris ;-)

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  9. bazzmann

bazzmann New Friend

May 7, 2008
    Norway the island Senja
    hehehe :-) LOL very good morris :-)

10. nordlandstrompet

nordlandstrompet Forte User

Apr 5, 2008
    Norway
    Lutefisk is not dangerous at all. Just a little bit shivery.

This is the most scary food in Norway Smalahove - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Real evil food :evil:

It looks at you when you eat it!!!