Homework Help!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Mason, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wiseone2

wiseone2 Artitst in Residence Staff Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Brooklyn,NY
    Check out the G'day thread.............G'bye Mason/hitman:thumbdown:
    Wilmer

2. Dr. Stu

Dr. Stu New Friend

Sep 24, 2005
    New York, NY
    Nice!

-Stu

3. wiseone2

wiseone2 Artitst in Residence Staff Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Brooklyn,NY
    mason is a troll !

4. Mason

Mason Pianissimo User

Oct 7, 2008
    Australia
    so what Wilmer now what... who cares what are you trying to prove here? For all i know you could be a troll lol. Anyway if you dont like me and dont want to hear what i say then dont come to the threads i make and same to edcon and anyone else. For the people that care for what i say, your more than welcome

5. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    What a jerk.

You are the same jerk you were when you posted as Hitman.

The things you say are too unbelievable to be true.

Wilmer Wise is a big, big reason to visit TrumpetMaster, he knows more about trumpet and music than most of us ever will.

-cw-

6. Mason

Mason Pianissimo User

Oct 7, 2008
    Australia
    so i still dont deserve what i get from him just because im having trouble understanding a finger chart.

7. BrassOnLine

BrassOnLine Piano User

Nov 22, 2007
    Spain
    YES !!! It could be very interesting... :evil:

8. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    Wilmer,
    Not all Aussies are tarred with the same brush. Some actually wish to learn from the Masters.

Mason/Hitman - you are an embarrassment - I've tried, you haven't. These blokes have been very patient and tried to help - you've just been an arse.

9. BrassOnLine

BrassOnLine Piano User

Nov 22, 2007
    Spain
    Mason, thought it is enough.
    You should think about what you're doing and if it is worth in all senses (you presence at this forum, your teacher, your studies...).
    May you need to check what happens with a real pro teaching you (if you really wish).
    Think before.
    Most of us did our best to help you and now we're very disappointed.
    I wish the best for you.

10. ozboy

ozboy Mezzo Forte User

Jan 17, 2007
    Australia
    In Mason's defence, as a predominately self taught player there are many things that are taken for granted. I was given the chord chart out of the front of the Real Book when I was about 12 years old. It was Chinese to me and took me about 3 months to figure out.
    Either Mason is an experienced player 'taking the piss' and laughing at the commotion he is causing or he is a genuine struggler who is having a go. Obviously Wilmer thinks the former. I really can't tell. If he is pulling our legs, it is a committed campaign.
    I have seen people with natural aptitude who don't use their talents and people who are real strugglers who would give their back teeth to be able to play. Don't know where Mason fits but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt till I make up my mind.
    PS The upside down fingering chart was a hoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.