Homework Help!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Mason, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    Good on you Ozboy, I too applied the same logic and thoughtfulness and I have now, after much on sided effort, made up my mind. Good luck - I hope you don't finish as very very disappointed as I have become. :-(

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  2. Mason

Mason Pianissimo User

Oct 7, 2008
    Australia
    wow tedh195 i thought u would always be by my side.... and Aussie going against his own kind - you should be embarrassed. I simply ask a question about the scales, but i guess this forum wants "masters" and not "wanna be master" that's okay, you could have just put that in your rules and not keep peoples hopes up ie. me! Well if you really want me to leave i can i guess i will just have to wait once a week until i see my teacher to ask simple questions and i will then only get 1 persons advice. Thats ok make your choice.

3. Trumpet Dad

Trumpet Dad Pianissimo User

Jun 20, 2008
    New Jersey, USA
    They want you to leave--young Anakin--because you are asking questions about the force they don't want you to know. To be a true master you need to learn to use the whole force.

4. TrumpEd

TrumpEd Pianissimo User

Oct 9, 2008
    Texas
    "Impressive"...Obewan has taught you well. Enharmonic notes are all the same!!

5. edcon1981

edcon1981 Mezzo Forte User

Jun 25, 2008
    Central Jersey
    WOW, i totally predicted this when i called for your immediate banning after making a new name; an act that is in complete defiance of the forum rules. i pm'd three moderators predicting that you'll behave for a couple of weeks and then we'll be dealing with hitman again.

everyone was in defense of you saying you'll change, all the little devil's advocates came out of the woodwork to fight for you tooth and claw. it's taken you less than a month to ruin your new name even though you swore up and down that you "changed". we, like a battered wife returning to her abusive husband, gave you the benefit of the doubt thinking you can "change", thinking you can mature, thinking you'll utilize our help to the fullest advantage.

you were a troll as hitman, you are a troll as mason. go back to trumpetherald, let them deal with you.

6. edcon1981

Jun 25, 2008
    Central Jersey
    i wonder how long it will be until some forum lurker from years ago and only fifty posts under their belt who doesn't know the history of hitman/mason and does not know what we deal with when it comes to hitman/mason comes to his defense...

7. RobertSlotte

RobertSlotte Pianissimo User

Jul 7, 2008
    Finland
    If it is so that Mason is not a Troll then it MUST be so that he does not have a teacher and he just tells us that "he has an old teacher that he visits once a week".
    ...maby trying to learn to play all by him self and feels embaresed about that??
    I dont know...but something is wrong for sure :thumbdown:

8. et_mike

et_mike Mezzo Forte User

Oct 16, 2007
    Chesapeake, VA

That is an interesting take... you might be on to something there....:-?

9. gbdeamer

gbdeamer Forte User

Oct 16, 2008

I stopped reading the post at that point because it was an obvious troll. I just read through a couple of pages and it looks like I was right.

Go figure...

10. edcon1981

Jun 25, 2008
    Central Jersey
    yeah, if it was "just" a troll the controversy wouldn't be as stirred up as it is. the problem is is that this troll was here under a different name, hitman0042. in his past life he pi$$ed everyone off for the same exact reasons. when he realized he couldn't get anywhere anymore as hitman he turned around and made a new name in violation of the rules and was subsequently granted clemency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.