Horrible day

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by hhsTrumpet, Jul 24, 2012.

1. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Yep... we doctors like to get that follow up from our patients. By the way Mike, have you submitted you bill for this post yet? I submitted the insurance forms to his health care provider yesterday. Wonder if Obama Care will require TM coverage.

Between TrumpetMD, pakins, and gmonady, we can probably give up or other medical gig, and just go musical gigs only. Patient's are much nicer here anyway (if ignore Kingtrumpet of coures, but then he would be pakins patient as would be the case for his underlying diagnoses)

2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    It's hard to ask Al to chage his gene pool, (for which I believe he is in the shallow end). Damage already has been done. Not only is his grammar off, but so is his grampa, mommar and papa. Only hope for D.C al Fine, is stem cell infusion; but that will only affect the regenerating cells. The brain... not so much.

3. turtlejimmy

turtlejimmy Utimate User

Jun 6, 2010
    Oregon
    Speaking of bad Grammas ...... "Al', you should never start a sentence with either "at" or "your". Just sayin' .... That's a bad Grammy.

Turtle

4. tobylou8

tobylou8 Utimate User

Dec 22, 2008
    Virginia
    USE MORE PRESSURE!!! Just kidding!! We all have bad days so don't panic. Make sure you do rest occasionally. Speaking of genes, I think somebodies are toooooo tight and has cut off the circulation to their brain. Being an International forum, I think it's in poor taste to correct grammar and syntax, maybe even spelling (but I don't want to cost Big Dub his job). I'm sure the legit members of this forum get that.

5. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    I count my practice time only by actual lip time to mouthpiece and instrument, and do so with alternating increments of play and rest viz for my students this is 20 minutes lip time, 20 minutes rest, 20 minutes lip time in their scheduled hour session. For myself, I'm a 30, 15, 30 and have over a day been as high as 6 hours actual lip time in 3 sessions. I gotta eat, hydrate and other biologicals too.

6. leftmid7

leftmid7 Mezzo Piano User

Sep 21, 2010
    Franklin, TN
    BIKE RACK, 3:30! Frankmike and DC are gonna fight!

7. D.C. Al fine

D.C. Al fine Banned

May 8, 2012
    USA
    It is google translate, I cant help it.

8. D.C. Al fine

D.C. Al fine Banned

May 8, 2012
    USA
    No, never at the bike rack. It is the baseball field....

9. TrumpetMD

TrumpetMD Fortissimo User

Oct 22, 2008
    Maryland
    I he thinks it will buy him votes, he just might. :D

Mike

10. turtlejimmy

turtlejimmy Utimate User

Jun 6, 2010
    Oregon
    Oooooh, careful. You're threading on thin ice with that neo-political statement. :lol:

Turtle