How and where to download trumpet teaching videos

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by lucychen, Oct 14, 2009.

1. lucychen

lucychen New Friend

Oct 14, 2009
    As a trumpet beginer, i meet many difficult in trumpet learning. Although i find some online video websites can give me great trumpet resources, download them and burn it to DVD for learning is not an easy thing.

One week ago, a friend recommend me a video recorder and burner software , after using, i think that worthy to share with you.

1. Download and install Streaming Video Recorder. The interface will be shown as:
    [​IMG]

2. Settings. Before downloading trumpet Video, please do some settings first. By clicking on setting button which is shown as [​IMG]on the top right of the program window, you may set output folder, recording, video capture, user interface and net work:
    [​IMG]

3. Visit online movie sites. Find the movie you want to download and play. This program will detect the movie automatically and it will start the downloading once video was detected. Whenever you are downloading a video, it will be displayed right there on the program:
    [​IMG]

Once a movie has been finished downloading, it will still be displayed in this list. If you right click on it you can do a few things: play it with Wondershare player or with an extra player, convert, or browse, according to your specific need.
    [​IMG]

Streaming Video Recorder download
    Code:
    http://download.download-streaming-video.com/streaming-video-recorder_full403.exe
    What's more

If you also want to burn the video to DVD and edit, Video to DVD Burner is a good choice. With this software, you can burn almost any format video to DVD and and edit according to your need.

2. lucychen

lucychen New Friend

Oct 14, 2009
    After you download the trumpet teaching videos, you can burn them to DVDs for backup, which also can be played in home DVD player. The formats of the videos you download may be .AVI, .WMV, .MP4, ect, and all the formats videos can be easily transfered to DVDs with Video to DVD burner.

Download the software here:
    Code:
    http://download.wonderdvd.com/video-to-dvd_full26.exe
    DVD burning guide:
    AVI to DVD | MPEG to DVD

3. gbdeamer

gbdeamer Forte User

Oct 16, 2008
    This is SPAM. You're just shilling your software.