How do you become a moderator on these forums?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Hitman0042, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Miyot

Miyot Pianissimo User

Jul 22, 2007
    Did someone say HALL MONITOR. I want to be a monitor, IN THE HALL. I would do a good job, IN THE HALL. Sponge Bob Square Pants, HALL MONITOR.

2. lmf

lmf Forte User

May 16, 2007
    Indiana USA
    How to become a moderator, Hitman?

A moderator must be patient and experienced.

Being a moderator is a tough job, but someone has to do it. Guess those selected picked the short straw!

I want to be a moderator when I grow up! Maybe when I'm 80 or 90 years old? I first have to learn to play my horn with competence, not only polish it.

Best wishes,

Lloyd

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  3. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    To become a moderator, one must be able to quote Frank Zappa at the right moments, as is in: "ugliness, ugliness, like you my brother..." Memorize that record during a 12 day tour and you'll be in the loop!

4. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    I DON'T wish to be a Moderator - I would then have to limit the endless amounts of fun the rest of you provide me. I would feel an obligation not to be too stupid in my posts - nah Moderation is not for me, but I certainly appreciate the huge commitment needed to be invited into that "special" group.

The all you Moderators - thanks for your commitment and for keeping the site safe for all we mere trumpetting mortals. :thumbsup:

5. Toobz

Toobz Mezzo Piano User

Feb 5, 2007
    Be careful what you wish for.