How to hold a rotary

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by BrassBandMajor, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Franklin D

Franklin D Forte User

May 23, 2009
    The Netherlands
    To Dennis78: for the same reason people who are watching a cyclist race gather together in a sharp curve enjoying the accidents to come.

To BBM: I don't answer any of your so called "questions", I love irony, besides that, there must be someone to open and close the dustbin.

2. Dennis78

Dennis78 Fortissimo User

Feb 1, 2015
    Cincinnati
    Fair enough, just like horse racing, it's only fun when one of the wrecks and blows up! Haha

3. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    BBM, there is no hate.

Franklin said dislike and that is something that you could probably think about without comment. I think that most of us have no problem with questions, many things in life are just so obvious that we can't help but think about WHY a question was even asked. Is it a sign of lack of basic knowledge, is it a post count booster, is it a sign of loneliness,...? The danger of continued too basic level of question posting is that after a while you don't get answers, rather a much less serious type of response. That usually ends up in conflict.

No one expects every question to be killer, but we do assume that those that really are interested in something generally invest a bit of their own time and effort.

4. Sethoflagos

Sethoflagos Utimate User

Aug 7, 2013
    Lagos, Nigeria

[​IMG]

5. kehaulani

kehaulani Fortissimo User

May 14, 2011
    Hawaian homey
    What he said.

6. kehaulani

kehaulani Fortissimo User