How weird is Florida?

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Liad Bar-EL, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Mr. Semman

Mr. Semman Pianissimo User

Jan 5, 2005
    West Brookfield, MA
    Liad,

The problem with Floridians, is that they never wear their tin foil hats! All the gamma rays from the planet Venus attacks the neural patterns in the brain and re-wires them. This is usually exacerbated by the onset of a full moon, which causes the dogs and cats in Florida to act aggressively towards each other.

This happened once before during an election a few years back. The effect then was in the voting machines, which created a phenomena called the "floating chad". Floating chads was a common occurrence during the greek revival.....

Gary

2. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    And I always thought it was the "geek revival"! :bleah:

3. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Gary,

I'm very surprised and stunned at your post, Gary. Spreading bad information like that has never been your style and I wish you wouldn't do it.

The rays come from Mars, not Venus and it's aluminum foil that works best.

ML

4. ROGERIO

ROGERIO Mezzo Forte User

Sep 30, 2004
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Hey, hey, hey... easy on Floridians....

My in-laws lived in Florida for 28 years and not ONCE did they miss their 4PM Happy Hour (God rest their souls).

Q: We owned a beagle for 18 years. I don't think it's a good idea to use them to search for dangerous reptiles. They were given very few brain cells. I can just see one being half way down the belly of a large snake before even realizing someone turned the lights off.

But lets talk about those HUGE wrap around sun glasses they wear (not the beagles but the seniors ) ... some of them wear them here in AZ too.... they look quite interesting on small little wrinkled heads... my bad, very bad!

5. gregc

gregc Mezzo Piano User

Apr 5, 2004
    New York, U.S. of A.
    Florida: the Elephant's Graveyard..... nice place to visit (not in July/August); certainly wouldn't want to live there.

6. Mr. Semman

Mr. Semman Pianissimo User

Jan 5, 2005
    West Brookfield, MA
    Manny,

We have been to Mars and found that intelligent life does not exist there, unless they have gone to ground. As for aluminum foil versus tin foil, tin foil contains lead, which we all know deflects the rays better. I used to wear an aluminum foil helmet fashioned like a vikings helmet with horns all the time when I worked on my scanning electron microscope. While this worked for some time, protecting me from any errant electron rays (as the helmet was not positively charged), I did go bald and gain weight.

As Venus is more visible in the winter time, I would have to attribute the rays coming from there.

Save your chads, Florida will rise again!

Gary