HS/College Student Article Wanted!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by MUSICandCHARACTER, May 28, 2004.

1. MUSICandCHARACTER

MUSICandCHARACTER Forte User

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    If you are in high school or college and have something to say to other players and would like to write a short article, I would love to publish it on my website.

To read the other student articles go to:
    http://www.ibowtie.com/studentmainpage.html

Something about 5 to 10 paragraphs would be great. If interested, please PM me or send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks!

Jim

2. musicalmason

musicalmason Forte User

Dec 14, 2003
    Pa
    Im writing a research paper on the importance of music in child development that will be completed around june 5th, it will be a lot longer than 5-10 paragraphs though, let me know if your intrsted anyway.

3. FlugelFlyer

FlugelFlyer Piano User

Dec 15, 2003
    Palos Park, IL
    Would you like an article on playing trumpet in addition to doing something else in college, like flight training?

4. Lazorphaze

Lazorphaze Piano User

Feb 3, 2004
    I wrote one, but couldn't email it to you, so I deleted it.

5. MUSICandCHARACTER

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
  6. MUSICandCHARACTER

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    That would be a great subject. Obviously it would be a bit long. If you would like to write a summary, I would love the read it!

Jim

7. FlugelFlyer

FlugelFlyer Piano User

Dec 15, 2003
    Palos Park, IL
    Geeze, didn't expect that kind of fanfare with that article I wrote :shock: !!! Anyways, thanks for publishing my article Jim. I really appreciate it :D .

8. musicalmason

musicalmason Forte User

Dec 14, 2003
    Pa
    I finished my paper on music in child development, it only ended up being about 5 pages double spaced, not overly long, still very imformative though. I found that most of the research I could find on it said basically the same thing, so in order to avoid being repetitive I just condensed it. hope my teacher understands. anywho, if anybody is intrested email me at [email protected] and I'll email you a copy.