I can't take it anymore

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by stradbac, Dec 2, 2008.

  1. lmf

    lmf Forte User

    May 16, 2007
    Indiana USA
    I've heard alum powder works. Whether you use that, Valtrex or other remedies use them at the first sign or feeling of the first tingle as was suggested. Alum may sting at the application and taste bitter, but the sting won't last. I hear that it works for some. It is a low cost alternative that may or may not work. Ask your doctor first on medical matters.

    Best wishes,

  2. edcon1981

    edcon1981 Mezzo Forte User

    Jun 25, 2008
    Central Jersey
    yeah, i'd just go to your general doctor and tell him your issues. i'm sure all you'll need is a perscription to something.
  3. A.N.A. Mendez

    A.N.A. Mendez Utimate User

    Oct 25, 2005
    Sunny Ca.
    Abreva in a tube. Expensive but if you use right at the start it staves them off.

Share This Page