I did it

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Lazorphaze, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Lazorphaze

Lazorphaze Piano User

Feb 3, 2004
    I finally passed a Bio test!!!!!
    66%! :D :D :D I'm so proud!

2. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Bravo, lazor. I know you've been concerned about that stuff for a while and I'm truly glad for you. This will be a good year for you, buddy... keep it up!

ML

3. Lazorphaze

Lazorphaze Piano User

Feb 3, 2004
    wow. thanks Manny.
    Finals week next week, and then after, a new semester!!!! no more crappy science teacher!
    I only have 3 days and then it's her final. I think I'll review some to see that I don't fail.

4. silverstar

silverstar Mezzo Forte User

Jan 6, 2005
    Go LP!!! I know exactly how you feel, believe me. Congrats, and keep it up! Is it AP Biology or just Biology? Both of those classes were really difficult for me...though, regular Bio moreso because I had never had Biology before. All that stuff about Meiosis and Mitosis or however you spell it...*confusing*

If you don't mind, I also have some good news about school. I have an A- in my Pre-Calc class. It's the first time since first term of my freshman year in High School that I've had an A anything in a math class. I'm pretty dern proud of myself.

Lara

5. rbtrumpet08

rbtrumpet08 Pianissimo User

Dec 28, 2004
    just dont mention the dreaded words european history.....ugh. or english with the luebbinator (Mrs. Luebbe). ugh

6. ScreaminRaider

ScreaminRaider Piano User

Apr 22, 2004
    San Antonio, Tx
    good job Lazor

7. Lazorphaze

Lazorphaze Piano User

Feb 3, 2004
    I have IB Biology, basically AP. advanced either way.

8. silverstar

silverstar Mezzo Forte User

Jan 6, 2005
    Then, props times ten, man.

Wow. If you took the AP exam and got a 66% on it, you'd score a 4 out of a 5. To get a 3 (what most colleges will consider for credit) you only have to score 48% or something like that.

Go you!

Lara

9. londonhusker

londonhusker Guest

deleted

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2007
  10. Lazorphaze

Lazorphaze Piano User

Feb 3, 2004
    Oh sorry, I'm in the MYPIB (middle years program), which is 5 years oof preparation for IB. I'm going to do certificate next year, when I get into the real thing.
    Our test was a chapter test on chapter Cellular Respiration, not a final.
    I'm from the Twin Cities, and I've heard from my brother that the papers he and his friends wrote his junior yeaer at 2am, college kids are spending 2 or 3 days writing. I'd call that good preparation.
    Also, in the math department, they make you do so much, like showing your work, and such, and when it comes time for the junior/senior math classes, they're all prepared.
    So I guess it is a good preparation for college.