I-Fish

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Alex Yates, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Playing trumpet with an "I-Fish".

Are you guys hip to these new little devices? They are a take on the "I-Dog". You plug it into an MP3 player or your laptop and it lights up, spins and wags its tail to the music. My neice gave ME one for Xmas - how funny is that? Anyway, I decided to unplug it and just let it respond to the trumpet and it is quite entertaining! Clarke 5, double-tongued, makes it spin in circles and the lights go nuts. LOL.

2. silverstar

silverstar Mezzo Forte User

Jan 6, 2005
    Ooh! I want one! lol.

Just imagine...take your practice to a new level...see how crazy you can make the little thing go!

La

3. W Scott

W Scott Piano User

Dec 8, 2003
    Carson City, NV.
    My daughter bought a version of that tonight and I decided to terrorize the little thing. This one has ears that go up and down, lights on his face that light up. I had him lit up pretty good and then I went to playing 'lullaby'---darned if he didn't turn himself off and go to sleep!! Now to try the one that actually moves.....

Bill

4. W Scott

W Scott Piano User

Dec 8, 2003
    Carson City, NV.
    My daughter took this toy, put it back into its' box, wrapped it up because it's a present for one of her girlfriends. She took the wrapped box upstairs to her bedroom. Meanwhile, I'm downstairs still playing rather quietly. Then, I was just in the mood and pulled out that Etude #1 by Blazevich (Alex, you know the piece) and started playing. I'd completely forgotten about the toy dog upstairs.

All of a sudden I hear 'hey, what's that?'----the dog heard the music and came to life, rocking the wrapped package and making barking/squeaking noises! It's a possessed present...............run.....................

Ohhhh, I'm going to have some fun with these toys! :)

Bill

5. trumpetmike

trumpetmike Forte User

Oct 11, 2004
    Farnham (a place too smal
    Alex - so THIS is what you spend your time doing, I thought you said you were ill:lol: