I got "Deleted" ... Anyone else ??

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Robert Rowe, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Robert Rowe

Robert Rowe Mezzo Piano User

Dec 24, 2004
    Att: Administrators

I waited a few days, until the site was up again...could not Log-In.
    Had to re-register (still using previous "User-name"). Upon perusing topics I posted on, could find no record of such. Did this occur with anyone else ??

In any case, I'm back. Hope to stay that way.

Robert Rowe

2. MUSICandCHARACTER

MUSICandCHARACTER Forte User

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    Robert,

The backups happened at different times. We had at least three backup restores. It is more than likely we may have lost a few registrations and a few posts. Hopefully, not many.

Jim

3. chukcha

chukcha New Friend

Oct 18, 2004
    My topic was deleted as well.There were the book recommendations,one of them i havn't noted :cry:

4. Robert Rowe

Robert Rowe Mezzo Piano User

Dec 24, 2004
    ...deleted....

Thank you for your response and explanation, Dr. Jim. You have done yeoman service for all of us here. You are outstanding in your field (please come in now, the weather is bad....). Seriously, thank you for your dedication and hard work.
    ...by the way, I really appreciate that mouthpiece chart provided on your web-site. Cross-referencing is now possible.

Robert Rowe

5. MUSICandCHARACTER

MUSICandCHARACTER Forte User

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    Re: ...deleted....

Robert,

Thanks! That mouthpiece chart is a labor of love. It has taken about a year to get it into the shape it is now. I always seem to be adding or "correcting" information, but it seems pretty stable at this point. Lots of people with good info have contributed to make it easier :D

Jim