I had so much fun!

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by silverstar, May 1, 2005.

1. silverstar

silverstar Mezzo Forte User

Jan 6, 2005
    I hope that there isn't anyone here who is going to chew me out for this...

Saturday I went on my first 'real' date ever. It was so much fun! We went out to dinner (chinese food...both our favorite) and then went and saw a movie (The Pacifier). It was great! He also spoiled me...he's a great person. He's very intelligent (his major next year is going to be Computer Science) and has the same moral standards and religious views that I have. (So I knew that he wouldn't try anything funny while we were out.)

He's a very sweet person and he's made me a very happy camper. The only bad part about the evening was that I got us lost. I'm very bad with directions, and since he's from out of town, I was relied on to give directions home from the theater....well, I learned that everything looks different when it's dark outside! :oops: Just remember, I suck at giving directions...

Oh yeah, almost forgot...the best part was that he kissed me goodnight! It was like a sappy chick-flick movie...guy takes girl home, they're standing at the door, she's standing there grinning like an idiot, and he leans in a kisses her. <3

:D :D :D
    Lara

2. trumpetgirl612

trumpetgirl612 Pianissimo User

Mar 30, 2005
    practice room 5
    aww lara
    congrats!
    hugs and brownies for ya babe
    now then.....commences flirting with lara
    high five girl!!

3. frank

frank Piano User

May 28, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    "It Might As Well Be Spring"? :cool:

4. rjzeller

rjzeller Forte User

Mar 7, 2005
    Rochester, MN
    Good for you...

...something tells me he probably wasn't too dissapointed that you got the two of you lost on the way home!!

5. Heavens2kadonka

Heavens2kadonka Forte User

Jun 17, 2004
    Lebanon, TN
    Lets just hope he doesn't "run out of gas" on the next date, eh? :evil:

Van

6. silverstar

Jan 6, 2005
    That's what my dad said.... :oops:

He's not that kind of guy. He's a computer geek and he's kinda shy. (Like me...except for the computer geek thing.)

Lara

7. FlugelFlyer

FlugelFlyer Piano User

Dec 15, 2003
    Palos Park, IL
    Congrats, hope you guys have fun! I'm 21 and have yet to have a successful date. Of course, I'm as good with girls as Sammy Sosa is with good sportsmanship. :?:

8. Ai_Dygress

Ai_Dygress Pianissimo User

Apr 1, 2005
    IL
    Us computer geeks are good peoples

9. silverstar

Jan 6, 2005
    FF,

If you're as nice and level headed in life as you are on the fora you post on, don't worry, some chick is going to fall head over heels for you. Just give it time!

Lara

10. Ai_Dygress

Ai_Dygress Pianissimo User

Apr 1, 2005
    IL
    Heh, she already has, we got engaged the day before St Patties day =)

Just sayin... us computer geeks are fun people.... even if we have a laptop near by...all the time.. :oops: