I Just Discovered Steve Dillard's playing

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by NickD, Dec 31, 2010.

1. NickD

NickD Forte User

I had to take this original post down out of respect for TH. I didn't use my head in posting or how it would or could be taken in a manner in which I had not intended.

I humbly apologize for this slip up on my part.

Nick

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  2. rettepnoj

rettepnoj Fortissimo User

Feb 22, 2009
    Norway
    He is pretty good:-) And so are you:-)

3. guitarsrmine

guitarsrmine Piano User

Dec 29, 2008
    Franklin, Pa
    You, my friend, Nick, are quite impressive!!! I thoroughly enjoy your videos!!!! They have been most helpful in my 2 year comeback trail !!:play:

4. NickD

NickD Forte User

Thanks for the kind words, gents. I'm so grateful that I was of some assistance in helping YOU find YOUR OWN way! In the long run, YOU did it. I just got you thinking a little differently perhaps.

Folks, if you'd like to have me come out to your neck of the woods and do some masterclasses and clinics, I CAN and WILL! It is just a matter of knowing that we can drum up enough interest to warrant my fronting the expenses for the trip. Go to my website and read the post about the 'Ad Hoc Master Classes'.

I'm seriously to go anywhere anytime. Last year I was in Minot North Dakota in February!!! I had a great time! Want me to come to Denmark in the winter?? I'd love to!

Peace!

Nick

5. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    There speaks a true educator - nice one Nick :thumbsup:.