I need help!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by jazzmaster, Nov 14, 2008.

1. jazzmaster

jazzmaster New Friend

Sep 26, 2008
    earth
    Please some one I was wondering if some one could scan a copie of funky speakin a third trumpet part!! I have had my stolen and we are having a chair test on this on monday !!!!!!!!!!!! please can you put a link to the copie so I can print it and not make my teacher mad!!1!

2. trumpet_man

trumpet_man Piano User

Jan 17, 2008
    Wyoming
    A chair test in jazz band? Last time I checked, trumpet players stand, and never use chair in jazz band. Seriously, I know what you mean, but I don't think I have it, or the equipment, sorry. Maybe you can ask another trumpet player if you could borrow his over the weekend. I don't know.

3. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    Stolen? It sounds like somebody else wants to win more.

I remember telling a teacher once that my homework was stolen. She had a good laugh, then she got her red pencil out...................

If you waited until Saturday to start practicing for Monday, the chair can't be all that important. REAL preparation and an all consuming desire to win are what separate the successful from the rest. I wish you luck in getting the part and hope you get what you earned on Monday.

4. Bob Grier

Bob Grier Forte User

May 4, 2007
    Greensboro, NC
    Why haven't you practiced? "My dog ate my mouthpiece". "Mr. Dwinkle" from Funky Winkerbean.

5. jazzmaster

jazzmaster New Friend

Sep 26, 2008
    earth
    I have, and gotten good at it too. But I got it sorted out now