I think we would all like to say thank you!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by trmpt_chica, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trmpt_chica

trmpt_chica New Friend

Jun 29, 2005
    CALIFORNIA BABY!
    I dont know if ill be the only post on this, but here it goes! I just wanted to tell you thank you too! (i read a thank you topic and thought lets make a whole topic on it!) I rememeber being a novice player scared just to go into Marching band because i thought it was too hard! I came here and learned that Mr. Manny and friends were really nice Trumpetplayers! I thought they would give just lectures but no! They joke around and give each other a hard time! Like Me and my friends! I really felt that it was easy to speak to you, and you gave deep, able to understand, advice! If that one fateful day during summer school computers, if i had never found this site, i dont know if i would have joined marching band! Im happy to have met you and your friends! I never thought i gave you enough Thanks! I mean your close to your family, a Musical teacher, A Pro trumpet player! (doesnt pro trumpet player sound cool? hehe) and through all of that, you have time to come and help novice players, intermediate, advanced, heck! Even other Pro trumpet players!

I think Im saying what many feel when i say, thank you for being Mr. Manny and a great trumpet teacher!

2. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Dear Chica,

Your words and those of others are humbling. I'll simply say thank you for enjoying the forum but the last thing we need is a whole thread's worth of thanking me. It's truly not neccesary at all. I do it because I enjoy and get as much out of it as everyone else does.

I've made friends for life here and I'm truly grateful for that. So, yours can be the last word on that. Just know that I appreciate your kind sentiments very, very much.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

ML

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.