I'm embarrassed to ask...how to put that snazzy list of instruments under our name?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by gordonfurr1, Feb 5, 2015.

1. gordonfurr1

gordonfurr1 Forte User

Aug 2, 2010
    North Carolina
    Re: I'm embarrassed to ask...how to put that snazzy list of instruments under our nam

I looked all over and didn't see anywhere for reputation comments...can't help but be curious. As obstinate and right brained as I am I've probably landed some doozies!

Dupac and bumblebee like this.
  2. Dale Proctor

Dale Proctor Utimate User

Jul 20, 2006
    Heart of Dixie
    Re: I'm embarrassed to ask...how to put that snazzy list of instruments under our nam

When you get one, it will appear in your notifications on the header, same place that your likes pop up. Click on it to read. If there are no notifications for rep, you have none.

3. Culbe

Culbe Forte User

Jul 25, 2014
    Normal

Common, we're all trumpet players! :roll:

4. Bochawa!!!

Bochawa!!! Forte User

Nov 4, 2007
    Canada

Those are the little green "chicklets" you see above some members' avitars. At least, we hope they're green. Try not to get the red ones! :D

edit: Oh! I understand what you were asking now. The first reply answered the question. DUH :oops:

5. bumblebee

bumblebee Fortissimo User

Jan 21, 2010
    Great Southern Land

Take a look at the comments in the box below the "View all Subscribed Threads" button on the right. In case you haven't received any yet, I'll give you one now so you can see.

--bumblebee

Question: Just checking mine, I notice that not all the comments I've received are listed -- only the last 20 are shown. Are the others deleted, or retained elsewhere I wonder?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    Dupac likes this.
  6. A.N.A. Mendez

A.N.A. Mendez Utimate User

Oct 25, 2005
    Sunny Ca.

Me too...... Let's see, where's the neutral button.........:-?

Pinstriper likes this.
  7. gordonfurr1

gordonfurr1 Forte User

Aug 2, 2010
    North Carolina

Sheesh.
    Found the subscriptions tab...selected "all" but didn't see any reputation notes. Must be dim on the wattage right now.

8. Dupac

Dupac Fortissimo User

Aug 19, 2008
    Bordeaux, France.

BELOW the subscriptions tab ... :-)

bumblebee likes this.
  9. A.N.A. Mendez

A.N.A. Mendez Utimate User

Oct 25, 2005
    Sunny Ca.

I've never been able to find any of that stuff either... I did stumble upon it once but I don't know how, nor how to get back there .... :-(

10. gordonfurr1

gordonfurr1 Forte User

Aug 2, 2010
    North Carolina

Still didn't either.
    Down to 5 watts.
    I have seen flags go by stating I had a reputation comment...so I know some are buried there...but, maybe better if I don't see 'em...since I am a stinker.