I'm finding it Hard to last in bed

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Mamboman, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Depends what YOU do in bed. I read, watch TV and sleep, and if you believe that's not all I do, what are you thinking I do as is X-rated?

2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    AND a great source of vitamin C with a certain citrus addition to the mix... no scurvy for me I say... no scurvy for me... Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    My point exactly... see my first post, and if not intended as an X-rated entry, than perhaps I can lone BigDub out to the OP for some editorial help.

4. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    What? So after read another chapter in "50 shades of grey"; followed by some time on the the playboy channel... you then fall asleep? Ed... and you call yourself a trumpet PLAYER?

5. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Wouldn't bother with 50 Shades of Grey if there is such a book [ E.L. James' triology isn't in my library or the public one here in Jackson NC, not that I'd even look for it.] I know how to mix them artistically, and understand them photographically and the analogy to law. You know I catch latest business reports on my laptop. Too, although there is a TV in our bedroom, and two more in the house, I don't believe I spend more than 5 hours in a week watching it. But when it comes to sleep, listening to CDs, and other interests ... it's all I can. My brass instruments are not in our bedroom!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012