im gonna have a heart attack!!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by j4k8, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Eeviac

Eeviac Piano User

A "SHINNEY" horn is good, in fact anything that shinneys. I used to shinney right up the rope to this tippy tree top treehouse the kids up the street had, and then shinney down. It was great. There should have been awards for shinneying, we's have all earned 'em.

Then gone out for marching band.

2. et_mike

et_mike Mezzo Forte User

Oct 16, 2007
    Chesapeake, VA
    If I'm the one that started this thread down the Valsalva path by making a joke... I apologize to everyone...

3. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    ET,
    it wasn't you. It wasn't majestic1 one either. It is caused by our human state that makes certain things very important to some and insignificant to others.

If you have had a heart attack, you will normally do everything that you can to avoid the next one. Sometimes prevention can become an obsession and more damaging than the original sickness. When we project our own state onto other people, there is plenty of opportunity for "discussion" albeit not very objective.

I feel sorry for Majestic1. Somewhere he lost something very important. I wish I could help him find the way back.

The thread owner got good advice. if he/she takes it, marching band season could be a lot more fun!

4. et_mike

et_mike Mezzo Forte User

Oct 16, 2007
    Chesapeake, VA
    I agree with you whole heartedly Row...