Inconsistent Range Problem

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Stradivarius, Sep 5, 2005.

1. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    Cyberchondria? You read about a problem on the internet and it becomes yours.

I think that here is a whole lot more to each "problem" than the "unknowing" see. While following Mannys advice is good, you probably are not even addressing your real problem - how did the tongue get there in the first place and why. What will you lose by only moving the tongue?

If you continue to mess around based on nothing, then you too will probably not be posting here in 5-6 years. Get some serious help. If not for the trumpet, for cyberchondria!

2. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    I WILL SAY THE SAME THING TO YOU AS ROWUK -- C'MON EASE UP ON TRUMPETADDICT -- HE IS A NEW FRIEND.
    AND HOW MANY OF US VERTERAN TM'RS CHIMED IN ANYHOW WITHOUT CAREFULLY READING THE WHOLE POST???????:shock::shock::shock:
    AND DOES ANYONE REALIZE THAT HE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE INTERESTED IN FINDING A SOLUTION??? -- AND THAT IS WHY HE POSTED?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  3. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    I WILL SAY THE SAME THING TO YOU AS ROWUK -- C'MON EASE UP ON TRUMPETADDICT -- HE IS A NEW FRIEND.
    AND HOW MANY OF US VERTERAN TM'RS CHIMED IN ANYHOW WITHOUT CAREFULLY READING THE WHOLE POST???????:shhh::shhh::shhh:
    AND DOES ANYONE REALIZE THAT HE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE INTERESTED IN FINDING A SOLUTION??? -- AND THAT IS WHY HE POSTED?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  4. jiarby

jiarby Fortissimo User

May 7, 2011
    Arizona
    someone should send the OP a PM and see if the email addy he registered with is still in use. Maybe he will come back & tell us how it all turned out!?

5. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    Awesome Idea - who volunteers? :dontknow:

6. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    your a pianissimo user? -- Hey how about you PM the OP -- and that way you will foster more participation on this forum --- and you can also run with your awesome idea!!!!!!!!! well that is a suggestion. YOU could be starting a new idea -- as there was a question of what to do with OLD THREADS not too long ago -- and this idea may help so many others -- to see who followed what advice, and how are they doing so many years later.:thumbsup:

7. rowuk

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    I read the whole thing.

"I have the same exact problem. I guess i will take Manny's advice also."

I think that my response IS what TA needs. These one liners just do not cut the mustard. Trumpet problems are seldom singular. Why beat around the bush?

I did offer a solution - get the member to THINK:

I think that here is a whole lot more to each "problem" than the "unknowing" see. While following Mannys advice is good, you probably are not even addressing your real problem - how did the tongue get there in the first place and why. What will you lose by only moving the tongue?

8. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    AWESOME - and that is why we have a forum -- because people see things differently -- you and I see some things differently -- the OP and the responder see things differently ---trickg and I see things differently -- and that's OK.
    peace my friend:thumbsup:
    play and be happy:thumbsup:
    Awesome that we can agreeably disagree:thumbsup:

9. rowuk

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    KT,

there is even disagreement if old threads should be reincarnatable.............

I think that we can agree that "thinking" before and after posting gives the best results.

10. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    I am guilty of this too, and once again these words of advice are so important. Hopefully, I will learn to achieve this level of maturity as I post on this site. It's a learning curve, and boy am I still on the upward slope.