Incredible Hulk Lou Ferrigno Bill Bixby

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Rick Chartrand, Oct 28, 2005.

Would you like to see a tv remake of the Incredible Hulk?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Rick Chartrand

Rick Chartrand Piano User

Nov 22, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    [​IMG]

Anyone in here remember or watch the cool tv 70's/80's series The Incredible Hulk starring Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno?

What was your fav episode and what did you like about the show?

I loved the feel of the show, the direction, writing, values, the suspense and of course when the Hulk reaked havoc.

THere was recently an Incredible Hulk movie in the theatres and personally I thought it stunk. It didnt have any of the personality of the show and to add insult to injury it had a computer generated grasshoper that did nothing but jump around, who they tried to pass off as the Hulk.

Id really like to see a remake tv series like the original possibly starring Lou Ferrigno. Alas Bill Bixby is gone, but it could still work with another actor. Ideas?

2. Eclipsehornplayer

Eclipsehornplayer Forte User

Sep 14, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Hey Rick!

Greetings, oh yeah I remember the 70's tv series. That was good stuff, I can't think of a single episode that stands out from any other one I just know that I could not wait until the following week to see another episode.

Hollywierd has a way of screwing the pooch when it comes to these types of movies. Take the Dukes of Hazzard, a wonderful wholesome tv show again from the same era, and they make the movie and it's bastardized into a totally different animal.

Spiderman, and it's successor Spiderman 2 I liked.

3. Rick Chartrand

Nov 22, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Hey King :-)

Ya I was so hooked too! Thats a good point that all the episodes were equal, and only one episode (Prometheis 1 and 2) stood out as better than the others. I think the main reason for this was the fact that it was a season cliffhanger and all my friends and I waited all summer long for the series to return.

I agree with you on Spiderman too. Very well done, fast paced with a lot of action and great writing. The Dukes was another fun show on tv, but we didnt go see it in the theatre cause my wife and I cant stand that bimbo girl Jessica Simpson. Is she related to Homer? LOL sorry no offence Homer!

4. Eclipsehornplayer

Eclipsehornplayer Forte User

Sep 14, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    I can't stand her either...

That's another problem I had with the movie, Daisy Duke will always be Catherine Bach! (Man did have a crush on her!)

You can't have a blonde Daisy Duke, Yuck! :x

So me and my wife did not see the movie either.

Keep it smooth!!!

5. Rick Chartrand

Nov 22, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    [​IMG]

Hey King

Ya I think every guy in the 80's had a crush in her :-) If they do remake a Incredible Hulk for 2005 I vote for Lou Ferrigno to reprise his role. He's looking pretty buffed these days!

6. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Kinghornplayer wrote:
    No one else has Catherine Bach's legs either!

That show was fun, corney, but fun.
    The movie is just plain dirty

-cw-

7. trickg

trickg Utimate User

Oct 26, 2003
    Baltimore/DC
    Lou's kidneys and liver must be shot. The amount of "juice" to stay that big all of the time can take a serious toll on the body.

8. Miss Piggy Girl

Miss Piggy Girl New Friend

Oct 29, 2005
    USA
    FERRIGNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manny..He's Buffed..But personally I wouldn't want my Guy looking like that!..Kinda scary..veins n all..Took alotta work to get that way!..Go FERRIGNO!.. :bravo:

9. PhatmonB6

PhatmonB6 Mezzo Piano User

Jan 16, 2005
    Minnesota
    Manny?? :dontknow:

10. Miss Piggy Girl

Miss Piggy Girl New Friend

Oct 29, 2005
    USA
    :lol: Manny?..That my Lanuage..my way of saying Man.. you know my Lango..not Manny Laureano of 911.. :cool: Just ME!