It’s all about an eye problem that I encountered

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by wishmeluck, Mar 6, 2008.

1. wishmeluck

wishmeluck Banned

Mar 6, 2008

I don’t think all people will agree to this that the sense of sight is the most important in all of our senses in our system. I open up this topic to share my experience before; it’s all about an eye problem that I encountered in the past. It was such a dilemma for me. It was a killer, I don’t think all people will agree to this. Anyway, I almost suffered 18 years for my but last month i just had lasik surgery done in Kansas and I'm satisfied to report that I'm not sightless. In fact, when I went in for my postoperative checkup last week, 1 day after the surgery, I had 20/15 vision in one eye and 20/20 in the other. Three days later, my vision remains perfect and I'm experiencing no discomfort whatsoever. Yesterday, my eyes were a bit tired and slightly dry, but eye drops took care of that. In short, overall it’s awesome. Oh before I put out of my mind this one im pretty much sure that this can help in saving money because I avail the offer that they are having right now. One of my friend informed me about it so i took advantage and saved up $1,350 with the 20/20 freedom special [/url] they are having right now. I can say without any regret that the procedure really helps me a lot.

2. commakozzi

commakozzi Pianissimo User

Oct 30, 2007
    Georgia, USA
    Ugh... I hate trolls.

3. Pete Anderson

Pete Anderson Pianissimo User

Feb 27, 2008
    Glad to hear that it worked out for you, even if you are a troll and will never check back here :-p My eyesight is terrible and I've been thinking about some sort of surgery... But I figure I can wait another 10 years or so till the technology gets better and more reliable. I don't mind wearing glasses so much.

I heard somebody say once that "The day my eye doctor stops wearing glasses and gets LASIK is the day when I'll feel safe doing it", or something along those lines :-p

Well I just realized he had nothing to say about trumpets.... I'll add something. Glasses can be a pain sometimes because you don't have much peripheral vision. It's hard to watch your music and the conductor at the same time =/

4. Eeviac

Eeviac Piano User

Read the many horror stories about Lasik before doing it - I'd not touch it with a white walking stick.

5. Patric_Bernard

Patric_Bernard Forte User

Oct 25, 2007
    California
    Schwab... man... you are quick lol. I'm just kidding... but really... its spam :D