Itg 2009

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by trplyr, May 28, 2009.

1. TrentAustin

TrentAustin Fortissimo User

Oct 28, 2003
    Boston, MA
    10/10

Best ITG I've attended.

Jimi... you sounded great on the TCU prelude.

2. NickD

NickD Forte User

I'll already obsess about trumpet. However, I wish I could have been there to overdose! ;-) Alas, I had to get my first years ready for their final next week. They get pretty worked up and I don't think my DC would have given me a couple of pro leave days as a physics teacher in order to attend a trumpet conference as a guest (he might have gone for a one day if I was a speaker, but only maybe)! He is supper supportive, but I know he wouldn't have signed off on that. That last one I attended was with Felix at Rowan, NJ. I was there one day and my attendance didn't impact my testing schedule at all.

I be surprised if it was anything less than stellar! Great musicians and commraderie.

Peace.

Nick

3. miles71

miles71 Mezzo Piano User

Nov 8, 2004
    Maryland
    Nick,
    I understand the testing thing. I was in our Senior Final week and just got lucky to have the Friday be free of tests.

Great ITG, the hard work was evident and should be commended.

TD

4. S-Money

S-Money Pianissimo User

Dec 8, 2006
    Mechanicsburg, PA
    Hey everybody...

I just wanted to say It was great to see so many of you in person. I hope you all enjoyed the conference as much as I enjoyed working it! While its a relief to finally get to relax, I'm going to miss all the trumpet activity!