Itg 2011

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by trmptr, Aug 18, 2009.

1. stchasking

stchasking Forte User

Jun 11, 2006
  2. Jon7C

Jon7C New Friend

Dec 3, 2009
    I can't believe I can actually go! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me as a new middle-age trumpet player.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  3. keehun

keehun Piano User

Feb 4, 2010
    Minnesota
    Where are you? I'm in the Minneapolis suburbs so I'm excited about going as well.

4. trmptr

trmptr Pianissimo User

May 10, 2005
    Bemidji, MN
  5. vern

vern Piano User

Mar 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Del,

Can you tell us which events will not be covered by the registration fee? Am I safe to assume that we need to buy a ticket for some evening events (specifically the Harjanne/MSO concert? Thanks again for your part in organizing this event. I can't tell you how excited I am to be attending!!!

Vern

6. trmptr

trmptr Pianissimo User

May 10, 2005
    Bemidji, MN
    Hi Vern!

With a full conference registration every event (except the Awards Luncheon) is covered, including Jouko with the MN Orchestra. In fact, the earlier you register, the better your seat will be at the Jouko concert. Sort of an additional "early bird" registration incentive.

7. phittle

phittle Pianissimo User

May 9, 2008
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Yes! Closest ITG Conference has ever been to me...4.5 hours up the road! Thanks for the info.

8. trmptr

trmptr Pianissimo User

May 10, 2005
    Bemidji, MN
    87 days until the conference and 18 days until early bird registration ends!

Don't miss Wayne Bergeron, Marcus Printup, Marvin Stamm, Rashawn Ross, Lew Soloff, Sean Jones, Joey Pero, Jason Palmer, Kelly Rossum, Trent Austin, the Hornheads, Tage Larson, Jouko Harjanne, Vladislav Lavrik, Trombamania, Manny Laureano, James Thompson, Ed Carroll, Wilmer Wise, Gareth Flowers, Kiku Collins, Josh Frank, Ibrahim Maalouf, Atlantic Brass Quintet, and many others!!

International Trumpet Guild - 36th Annual Conference - sponsored by Bemidji State University to register

9. stchasking

stchasking Forte User

Jun 11, 2006
    I registered using my computer at work.

It turns out my antiquated browser on my home computer wouldn't work with the registration link.

I didn't find a meal plan available.

I hope I don't have to by $10.00 lunches and $20.00 dinners on the street.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  10. trmptr

trmptr Pianissimo User

May 10, 2005
    Bemidji, MN

I'm not sure what you mean that the registration link is not visible. Try this:

Registration - International Trumpet Guild, 36th Annual Conference

We need to have everyone register via this site. You do still have the option of registering on the site, but mailing a check separately. Thanks!