ITG - Attending?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by trumpetmike, Feb 12, 2007.

1. TWEAK

TWEAK New Friend

Jan 23, 2005
    last years conference was an interesting drive and adventure for me being 4 and a half hours away. (and if you don't know what happened during one of the nights there.........maybe i'll post it sometime...its QUITE a story.

anyways, this years conference wont be so...scary...to say the least. its 2 and a half hours away or less. so i'll totally be there and not lost on the way there either. or lost at 4 am during one of the nights being chased by a scary guy in a white van...which happened my first night at the conference in new jersey...and then then the next day my alternator went kaput.

the end

love TWEAK

i'll be sure to have some sideburns by the time the conference starts. til then, theyre still gone.

2. TWEAK

TWEAK New Friend

Jan 23, 2005
    "dormitory registration" on the itg registration form means on campus housing, oui?

3. tpter1

tpter1 Forte User

Jan 12, 2005
    Northern New York
    Oui, monsieur.

4. Q

Q New Friend

Jun 11, 2006
    Florida
    Yup! I'll be there with a few friends from FL. Can't wait to hang with the 'pink ladies' again... You guys better bring all those shiny Eclipses I see in your avatars!

5. silverstar

silverstar Mezzo Forte User

Jan 6, 2005
    Sadly, I will not be attending. Have fun ya'll, and say hello to everyone for me!

Maybe the year after next or something, ya know?

Lara

6. BudBix

BudBix Pianissimo User

Sep 25, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    I probably won't go although I do want to make one in the next couple years. I going to NYC the weekend before so I'll get to try some horns and hear some good live music there.

7. JonathanShaw

JonathanShaw Pianissimo User

Jun 29, 2006
    mhmmmm, I'll be there.

8. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    You betcha!

9. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Hey Q! So glad to see you! I am happy to know you will be there again this year. Wooo hooo! And yes, the Eclipses will be there for sure. :-)

10. MartinRooney

MartinRooney New Friend

Feb 27, 2004
    Boston MA
    Count me in. Should be a lot of fun.