ITG Election Online!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by blutch, Mar 28, 2005.

1. blutch

blutch Pianissimo User

Dec 25, 2004
    Oklahoma City
    If you are a current ITG member you can cast your ballot in the 2005 ITG Board and Officers election online this year on the ITG web site.

Simply fill out the form at the following address:

http://www.trumpetguild.org/itgelection.htm

And hit the "submit" button.

All the candidates, their bios, photos and platform statements are also on this page for you to review.

It is now very convenient for you to vote in this election and we sincerely hope you will take advantage of this opportunity and cast your vote soon!

You may also vote in the traditional way by postal mail. Ballots have been sent out and should reach you soon. You may then fill out the ballot and mail it in.

If you have any questions or concerns about this announcement please contact me at: [email protected]. If you have any questions regarding membership or the election please contact David Jones, ITG Treasurer at: [email protected].

We hope to build a full-featured email list for the purpose of distributing the occasional, important ITG announcement. In the meantime, you can find important announcements and current news on the ITG home page: http://www.trumpetguild.org.

Thank you!

Michael Anderson
    ITG Web Site Director

2. PH

PH Mezzo Piano User

Dec 2, 2003
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Hi-

The online voting is a great innovation. Thank you, Michael.

Voting closes in a couple of weeks. I am a candidate for the ITG Board of Directors this year. Part of my platform is to give the members of TM a direct voice in the organization!

If you aren't a member of ITG I wonder why? It is a great organization...THE organization for trumpet players in the world today. Everyone is invited to join and participate: students, comebackers, teachers, pro players...

Pat Harbison

3. blutch

blutch Pianissimo User

Dec 25, 2004
    Oklahoma City
  4. tx trpt

tx trpt New Friend

Jul 29, 2004
    I voted online last week. Thanks for making it simple and easy.