ITG Exhibits open to public 3-6 pm May 26th

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by [email protected], May 12, 2015.

1. feedback@stomvi-usa

[email protected] Piano User

Jan 24, 2012
    Newhall California

2015 ITG Columbus Ohio May 26-30

https://itgconference.org/welcome/

If you are anywhere near Columbus you might stop by Levels 1 & 2 of the Hyatt Regency on Tuesday, May 26, 3pm-6:00pm. The exhibits are open to the public on this day.

If you are attending the conference stop on by and say hello. We are located at Tables 75-76 in the McKinley/Hayes Ballrooms.

Stomvi USA President K.O. Skinsnes is giving a presentation on, “Excessive Sound Exposure,” Wednesday, May 27[SUP]th[/SUP] at 8:30 am in the Delaware room. Audiologist Rod Noftsger and trumpet player Jim Manley will join him for an informative look into trumpet playing, hearing loss, and using acoustic science to make playing easier and extend your career.

Also, Ray Vega will be performing on Thursday, May 28[SUP]th[/SUP] at 1:30 pm in the Regency Ballroom. Check him out he is a fantastic player.​

2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    FREE I am close enough for FREE. If I can get out of work by 2 PM, I just may point the front end of my jeep towards Columbus and press on the peddle. This may be do-able. Thanks, hope to see you there.