ITG in Amherst

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by trumpethack, Feb 19, 2007.

1. tpter1

tpter1 Forte User

Jan 12, 2005
    Northern New York
    Maybe some of the locals up there could scope out Trent's list...

2. TrentAustin

TrentAustin Fortissimo User

Oct 28, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Well, if I get an interview for the Jazz Studies opening at UMass (which I did apply for but haven't heard back yet) I can make it a point to visit one of the establishments.

Looking foward to the TM hang.
    -T

3. trptchopdoc

trptchopdoc Pianissimo User

Jan 13, 2005
    Port-au-Prince, Haiti
    Hi, all!

I will be at the ITG conference, in Amherst, MA, this year. Jim West has graciously invited me to present the Daily Diagnostic CHOPCHECKtm from TRUMPETING BY NATURE on the Friday morning, June 1st, warmup session at the conference (7:30 am!)

I'll also be at the Colin Music Booth to personally inscribe any books purchased at the conference or before. We'll also have a special at the conference so that you can purchase both a paperback book and a promotional t-shirt or polo shirt. Both shirts are pima cotton, dual ply (10 year guarantee). The polo includes a chest pocket. Both shirts are black, short-sleeved (great for pit band work!<G>), and the logo is like that on the book: blue trumpet bell-shaped flower, with yellow notes, with TRUMPETING (in gold) above and BY NATURE (in bright green) below.

I look forward to seeing many of you there, and welcome comments and questions!

All the best,
    Jeanne Pocius
    Author of "Trumpeting, By Nature"
    Outskirts Press