IT'S UP! FINALLY!! THE VIDEO!!!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Manny Laureano, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Rodrigo,

You are very nice to take the time to write me such a compliment. Thank you and I hope you always enjoy listening to the orchestra.

Manny Laureano

2. Rodrigo Gontijo

Rodrigo Gontijo New Friend

Apr 19, 2006
    Brazil
    Dear Manny,

I like to know Where do you teach in Minessota, Which the University?? Because I'm finish my bachelor in this year and I'm very interested to study with you, I like to hear some advices from you!!

Thank You for your attention!!

Rodrigo Gontijo-TRUMPET/BRAZIL

(Ps:Sorry, my english is very poor!!)

3. PhatmonB6

PhatmonB6 Mezzo Piano User

Jan 16, 2005
    Minnesota
    Hey Rodrigo, Seeing that you are from Brazil I need to say that Claudio Roditi is one of my top favorites!!! Have you seen him live before?? Also welcome to the TM. :grouphug:

4. Rodrigo Gontijo

Rodrigo Gontijo New Friend

Apr 19, 2006
    Brazil
    Hi PhatmonB6,

Claudio Roditi is a native from Rio de Janeiro City and Luiz Engelke too, and I knew many people who knows Claudio. And he tested a Monette Trumpet (A Ajna Bb Trumpet and a Raja Samadhi models) in Brazil and he admires the monette very much but he has a great contract with Schagerl Trumpets!!

5. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    dear Rodrigo,

I am not connected with any University. I only teach privately out of my house. Dr. Dave Baldwin and Gary Bordner are the trumpet teachers there. If you want to know more about the way things are in the Twin Cities I will suggest you send a PM (private message) to Jimi Michiel or Matt Hoffner. they are members of TM and very happy, I'm sure, to share their impressions of studying in Minnesota.

Have a good evening!

ML

6. Bear

Bear Forte User

Apr 30, 2004
    USA
    Awesome video collage... guess it's time to find another major... showoffs!! You guys rock.

Tim

7. bigdigit5

bigdigit5 New Friend

Apr 19, 2007
    petoskey michigan
    WOW.....thats all i really have to say, in a good way ofcoarse.....you guys are excellent and i wish i were as good as you guys. the video was amazing and it inspres me sooo much to see excellent trumpet players, makes me want to go practice my trumpet for a very long time......i hope someday to be as good as you guys are!