Jessica Chantel

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by bamajazzlady, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Heelum

Heelum Pianissimo User

Jan 19, 2009
    Sydney Aus.
    Yes........!!!

2. acarcido

acarcido Forte User

Dec 28, 2009
    Ontario, Ca
    Yes.....Yes......!!!!

3. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Yes very nice, and with a handicapped first valve at that. Anyone else note the slow return on her first valve? And she played with it without even phasing her delivery. THAT IS TALENT.

4. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Looks like an old Callet DT-10 mouthpiece. (maybe)

5. Harky

Harky Pianissimo User

Feb 22, 2013
    Lancaster, PA
    Check out those chops. Relaxed, looks like she's hardly playing. That's what I'm talkin' about. That's what I'm going for. And as previous replies noted: yes -- yes -- yes!

6. BustedChops

BustedChops Mezzo Forte User

Oct 1, 2011
    Her tone absolutely sucks...its all twah...twah twah... Her phrasing sucks. I don't claim to be a maestro of the horn but I'd rather shut up than phrase a cliche over a lousy overdub...

This kind of fake studio horn work really bothers me.

7. acarcido

acarcido Forte User

Dec 28, 2009
    Ontario, Ca
    BC, let's be positive here in TM. We are here to encourage and enlighten. There are some that don't play up to that caliber the negative coments really discourages people. I will say that she played that pretty good. Her phrasing and style of playing is how she felt it. She just expressed herself as the music flowed through her. Our music is like our own individual finger print. Not one is equal, just different. Her body language while playing in her groove tell you she was in the zone. So two thumbs up from me. :thumbsup:

8. Darten

Darten Mezzo Piano User

Dec 21, 2009
    New York City
    Very nice.

9. acarcido

acarcido Forte User

Dec 28, 2009
    Ontario, Ca
    I noticed you have a 55' King Artist Silver Sonic. Do you have any pictures you can share with us?