Join The Official Lawler Registry !

Discussion in 'Horns' started by Cliff Fitch, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Cliff Fitch

Cliff Fitch New Friend

Jul 24, 2004
    Azle, Texas
    I would like to invite those of you that own or are interested in Lawler instruments to visit the new Official Lawler Registry at www.TrumpetsEtc.com . Roy Lawler has graciously given me permission to start the registry. I think it will be an invaluble source of information to those intersted in Lawler instruments. To join the Registry, please provide the following information:
    YEAR
    SERIAL #
    TYPE of INSTRUMENT
    MODEL
    BELL
    LEADPIPE
    BORE SIZE
    FINISH
    OWNERS NAME

You can submit your entry to [email protected]
    Thanks, Cliff Fitch[/b]

2. Cliff Fitch

Cliff Fitch New Friend

Jul 24, 2004
    Azle, Texas
    New Added Feature !

NEW FEATURE : LAWLER REGISTRY

If anyone would like to email me one nice photo of thier Lawler instrument , I will post it on the registry as the featured Lawler instrument. Later, I will add a photo album to the registry. Please submit only 1 photo, preferably a side shot, of the highest possible quality in Jpeg format to [email protected] along with the serial number.
    Thanks, Cliff

3. Cliff Fitch

Cliff Fitch New Friend

Jul 24, 2004
    Azle, Texas
    LAWLER REGISTRY NEWS: 08/03/2004

LAWLER REGISTRY NEWS: 08/02/2004

** I spoke with Roy Lawler today and we are going to be having some drawings for some very nice Lawler accesories in the next few weeks for members of the Official Lawler Registry. Be sure to submit your Lawler instrument to the registry so that you qualify for the prizes! Thanks for the GREAT response so far!

** I still need your Lawler photos! Send me a nice side shot of your instrument along with a brief description to [email protected] A Lawler Image Gallery will be added soon.

Thanks, Cliff Fitch
    www.TrumpetsEtc.com
    [email protected]