Just a Few Chris Botti's Trumpet Music Notes

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Mason, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Mason

Mason Pianissimo User

Oct 7, 2008
    Australia
    I found some of these sheets of music of Chris Botti's. I wish i could play it, but eventually when i can im going to buy the WHOLE BOOK ROFL .
    Heres the link to where you can buy it from: Sheet Music Plus - Best of Chris Botti (Trumpet)

Can You guys play any of this stuff?

Edited by ROWUK. Copyrighted material may not be scanned in and offered here. The scans link has been deleted. Even although we are not directly responsible for links, we must keep the sight "clean" to prevent litigation.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2008
  2. wiseone2

wiseone2 Artitst in Residence Staff Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Brooklyn,NY
    Hi Mason,
    Many of the guys here at TrumpetMaster are world-class players.
    They play in Symphonies, Opera Orchestras, Ballet Orchestras. Some of our guys make records and tour the world. We have a mix of top pros swapping thoughts with high school kids.
    Heck........Chris might even look in every now and then :-)
    Wilmer

3. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Mason....

You might want to look at the top of each page where it states

Coyrighted Material-Repoduction Prohibited

That means you cannot copy/paste/scan/ or put those pages on this forum.

You could be opening yourself and the Forum to legal action.

You should remove the scans and just say you found some Botti music and some day you hope to be able to play it.

-cw-

4. Jimi Michiel

Jimi Michiel Forte User

Mar 22, 2005
    Boston
    guys,

Take it easy... they're just the samples from the Sheet Music Plus web page. He posted the link where you can buy the full versions right above. In most cases, sites like Sheet Music Plus and Amazon will let you post their free sample material as long as you provide a link to their page. If I get a chance, I'll look over their user agreement and see if it says anything about that...

-Jimi

PS. Can we try to keep the new-guy flaming to a minimum? There have been several new members who have had their posts flamed for not following the rules. By all means say something, but don't kill the guy. I know you guys are trying to help, but I can understand why there have been a few people in the last couple of months who have tried and then left the site.

5. Sofus

Sofus Forte User

Jul 26, 2008
    Thank you for the tip and the link, Mason.

I fail to see how sharing an official link with us would be the same as offering copyrighted materilal! I could easily have done exactly what you just have, namely sharing an interresting LINK with your friends. How could this be illegal?

6. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    Sofus,
    There was more than the link originally

7. Sofus

Sofus Forte User

Jul 26, 2008
    OK, rowuk!

8. mr jazz

mr jazz New Friend

Jun 9, 2008
    that would take some practicing...

9. Mason

Mason Pianissimo User

Oct 7, 2008
    Australia
    yer well sorry about that. But its okay to put that in because it had the Copyright sign at the top. But anyway you have the link so there you go.

Enjoy

10. Trumpet-Golfer

Trumpet-Golfer Pianissimo User

Dec 9, 2008
    Liverpool, England