Just Like Christmas?

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by FreshBrewed, Jun 18, 2004.

1. FreshBrewed

FreshBrewed Mezzo Piano User

Nov 11, 2003
    Houston, TX
    As some of you may know, my wife and I are expecting our first baby any day now. The build up is beginning to really get to me. Waiting for the baby is worse than when I was a kid waiting for Christmas morning. I started and finished the baby room by my wife's fourth month! Is this something that all fathers-to-be go thru or am I just nuts?

2. camelbrass

camelbrass Mezzo Forte User

Nov 5, 2003
    Dubai, UAE
    Hi Mike,

Yep it all seems to take forever but enjoy it. Once the baby arrives your life fundamentally changes, forever.

Fantastic feeling though.

Regards

Trevor

3. MUSICandCHARACTER

MUSICandCHARACTER Forte User

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    Could be born on Father's day :D

My son was born on Mother's Day and baptized on Father's Day. Trevor is right -- it seems like forever, and then when it happens, you life changes. Not that is changes for the worse! I have only one kid (12 year old now) and my life changed so much for the better. I waited until I was 34 to get married and had a kid at 35. We started a bit later than some.

After the baby arrives, drop us a note and let us know how much sleep you are getting :roll:
    Oh I shouldn't be so mean. :twisted:

Take care and congrats!

Jim

4. mheffernen5

mheffernen5 Pianissimo User

Congratulations :D Your life will never be the same again. You'll have lots of fun over the next few years. It sounds as though you are very excited!