KANSTUL is the clone MASTER!!

Discussion in 'Mouthpieces / Mutes / Other' started by Castle Bravo, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Piano User

Nov 6, 2003
    Sche├člitz, Germany
    I have been dying to get my GR mpc cloned and cut into a Callet acoustic blank, and it seemed like it would take an act of congress to get this done. After a few years of frustration I went to kanstul... man, I should have gone there first - it would have saved me a lot of time and money.
    After 2 months and roughly two hundred bucks, the mpc arrived in the mail and it is absolutely perfect, exactly as I had hoped! The customer service and email correspondence from Mr Jim New from Kanstul ([email protected]) was superb; GO HERE FIRST.
    Highly recommended for all those who wish to get a piece copied, or custom work done... Thanks Kanstul! :cool:

2. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Piano User

Nov 6, 2003
    Sche├člitz, Germany
    GR mpc, Callet mpc, Kanstul mpc that's Callet on the outside & GR on the inside.
    [​IMG]

This is the 'ultrasound' :) sent from Kanstul...
    "I have received your mouthpieces. Attached is a gif image that shows the
    difference we are proposing to make in the Callet blank shape to
    accommodate the GR length. If you see anything that does not look correct
    please let me know. I should be able to get this new piece made next week."
    [​IMG]

3. trumpetpimp

trumpetpimp Piano User

Dec 6, 2003
    Toronto
    Cool! That's dangerous though. Now I'm going to want to do it to look cool. :D

Why did you decide you wanted to use tha blank? What it cheaper than getting a fatboy or something?