keepin chops after Rita

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by msu_ggtrumpet, Sep 28, 2005.

1. msu_ggtrumpet

msu_ggtrumpet New Friend

Apr 27, 2005
    McNeese State University
    whats up i am a college student from McNeese State Uni in Lake Charles. They say we wont have school for up to a month because of the damage Hurricane Rita did. All my music is at the school. What books and studies should i use to best keep my chops up? The music stores here in my hometown dont carry any advanced music studies at all. Not even an Arban's book.

2. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    I am sorry to hear of your situation

I would be happy to mail you an Arban book - free of charge - if you have an address where I can mail this. (you can PM this information to me) It is an extra copy that I do not need and you are welcome to have. I will also throw in a few other things to help you along.

Good luck and hang in there, Alex Yates

3. TrentAustin

TrentAustin Fortissimo User

Oct 28, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I also have a bunch of stuff I could mail you... What do you need?

PM me with what you need.

-T

4. Larry

Larry New Friend

Sep 21, 2005
    Tennessee
    I also have a large library of trumpet books and literature and I would be happy to help you out. Let me know.

Larry

5. Chris4

Chris4 Pianissimo User

Jul 16, 2005
    I know what you're going through. I had the same thing happen to me except all my books and one trumpet weren't at school, they were ruined by Katrina. But don't worry, the hundreds of helpful people here will help you get through it. Good luck.

Chris