WTS: LA Olds Recording

Discussion in 'Bb Trumpets' started by Cowtowntrumpet, May 16, 2016.

1. Cowtowntrumpet

Cowtowntrumpet Pianissimo User

Nov 16, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    Off the Market.

Sorry about that. I started putting the horn thru its paces(wanted to make sure everything was working flawlessly) and I just can't let go of it. I kept waiting for the moment it would let me down(even a little) and it never did. I apologize about this. This is not some marketing scheme. I have never pulled a horn back before and I have sold many trumpets. I am keeping the horn. If you see it for sale at some point in the future, then there will definitely be other horns going out the door first.
    Never had seller's regret before selling! Again, I apologize. I should have played the heck out of it, before posting. I knew it was a player, but my memory underestimated the horn. I would delete the post but I am pretty sure I can't.

Best to everyone!

Jeff

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  2. stumac

stumac Fortissimo User

Oct 19, 2008
    Flinders Vic Australia
    Price?

Regards, Stuart.

3. Cowtowntrumpet

Cowtowntrumpet Pianissimo User

Nov 16, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    Oops! Thanks Stuart! That would certainly help! My apologies, I was looking to get $1600. I know kind of on the higher side of things, but this horn is like Mary Poppins...practically perfect in every way. I can also see about a Lifton case in good shape. Thanks again for the heads up!

4. CompleteRookie

CompleteRookie Pianissimo User

Jan 10, 2016
    Brooklyn,NY
    Refinished Recordings including relacquered ones usually sell for less than 1500.

Try to do around 1350 or 1400.