Lactic Acid … Warm Down

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Liad Bar-EL, Oct 31, 2006.

1. wiseone2

wiseone2 Artitst in Residence Staff Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Brooklyn,NY
    Welcome to TrumpetMaster, laughing out loud at you.
    Wilmer

2. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Wow!

How long did it take you to come up with Laughing Out Loud At U (You)?

Junior high school stuff!

Yep we are all on the straight and narrow here!

Say hello to AY & PH!

3. beckhome

beckhome New Friend

Feb 10, 2008
    Tigard, Oregon
  4. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    Lolatu,
    the problem with a post like yours is that you do not take into account the big picture of that period of time - just the small frame of what one thread may have to say.

If you want to comment on our narrow views, you need to get a bigger cross section of what was being posted at the time. I think you will find that you were a bit premature.

I have close to 5000 posts, if you only take a sample of three or four, you may get the impression that I am just here to argue. That would be your problem and a bit more interest on your part would confirm that.

In this case, the important message is that trumpet players can get their brains into the trap of being concious of every body activity that other people think could be in the way of progress. At the end of the day we discover that a little bit of truth can be blown so far out of context that it only qualifies as BS. I think political correctness is a curse. It unfortunately replaces common sense most of the time and only serves as "protection" for those that do not have real arguments!

In any case, it is unfortunate that you picked this thread to make your first comment on. Try posting something pleasant about yourself in the intro forum. You may discover the child in yourself - your post sure shows that it is there!

5. oohhh yeah

oohhh yeah Pianissimo User

Nov 23, 2008
    B.C. Canada

6. tunefultrumpet

tunefultrumpet Pianissimo User

Apr 9, 2008
    New Zealand
    Re: Lactic Acid … Warm Down

Thanks for this link, Larry, good to get an up to date picture on lactic acid and what it doesn't do. It's amazing how myths can perpetuate.

7. oohhh yeah

oohhh yeah Pianissimo User

Nov 23, 2008
    B.C. Canada
    You talking to me?:grouphug: