Lasting Change for Trumpeters Giveaway

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by 40cal, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Jhorn229h

Jhorn229h Pianissimo User

Feb 17, 2006

My Car just went in the shop unexpectantly for $$$$$ repairs and my girlfriend just broke up with me...........I also woke up with a big pimple on my nose today.

J

2. brian moon

brian moon Forte User

Isn't anyone going to guess 239? How about 25, 37, 43, 67, 72, 238, and 236?

311 anybody? 304?

3. brian moon

brian moon Forte User

I almost forgot 244.

4. 40cal

40cal Forte User

Dec 13, 2005
    Minnesota

Good guess.

The number picked was 475

Congrats!!!

You will learn a LOT from this book. I have perused it just to get my head back in the game and there is some great info in there.

5. dawnwv

dawnwv New Friend

May 1, 2006
    337?

book won't be for me but I would love to pass it on to a high school Junior that would really appreciate it.

6. tpter1

tpter1 Forte User

Jan 12, 2005
    Northern New York
    .40 cal- That was very generous of you. I'm reminded of this story:

A boy and his grandfather cut lawns every summer. Well, this boy got very close to his grandfather as a result of the time they spent. He wanted to do something for his grandfather, so he saved all his money to put into a check for his grandfather for Christmas. Sort of a payback. The grandfather said "If you wish to pay me back, give to your grandchildren."

You just paid someone back.

7. 40cal

40cal Forte User

Dec 13, 2005
    Minnesota
    I feel the same way about my profession.

Share your experiences and education with others. It may save somebody's life. I also feel the same way about stuff like this. I know that everyone cannot afford a book like this (not that I am rich or anything) but what better way to "pay back" either a person, institution, etc... than to share a resource of this caliber.

8. Trumpeters_Lullaby

Trumpeters_Lullaby New Friend

Apr 10, 2006
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    777. Freshman in highschool.