Lays Potato Chips ....don't do it (disclaimer: Lays makes a great tasting chip)

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by coolerdave, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Bob Grier

Bob Grier Forte User

May 4, 2007
    Greensboro, NC
    It's the salt. What Dale said. never eat real salty foods before a gig.

2. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Have a cigarette or a white potato whereas both contain about the same amount of nicotine, if the potatoes are commercially grown. It is a nicotine spray that kills the potato bug. Oh yeah, compost is great for growing your own, but I don't want to know what chemicals are in it. Same with packaged potting soil. Try hydroponic gardening. Aw shucks, the seeds you get now are genetically engineered. Oh well, we'll all die sooner or later, and if we don't eat, it will be much sooner.

3. patkins

patkins Forte User

Nov 22, 2010
    Tuscaloosa, AL.
    Threads like this, lead me to ponder, "Is there such a thing as common sense?"

4. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    This is coming from a layman's perspective but I too think you have been asalted! I would lay low on the lays for now. And if you bought them by the crate, I would just keep them in lay away. But you know you get what you pay for with advice here... and this advice is frito (lay). By the way coolerdave, may I call you Chip?

5. patkins

patkins Forte User

Nov 22, 2010
    Tuscaloosa, AL.
    Well that certainly puts salt in the wound. I believe I want Lay around like a Potatoe Couch. But i certainly appreciate the FreeTo advice. Chip is a good name. I believe we are in agreement. Coolerdave has a new Nickname, "Chip", now if we can only find his sidekick Dip; then. we would have , "Chip & Dip."
    Any volunteers out there for Dip?ROFLROFLROFL

6. coolerdave

coolerdave Utimate User

Nov 7, 2009
    San Pedro
    I can just feel the love

patkins likes this.
  7. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    I'm thinkin, Kingtrumpet has final met his calling. Patkins, you even used three ROFL's as bait! Kingtrumpet would be the PERFECT Dip!

8. codyb226

codyb226 Banned

Mar 9, 2011
    Florida, US
    I see what you did there!

9. codyb226

codyb226 Banned

Mar 9, 2011
    Florida, US
    I second this motion!

10. coolerdave

coolerdave Utimate User

Nov 7, 2009
    San Pedro
    My rep thingy says I have much to be proud of.. and being called Chip ain't one of them .. :)