Let's support trumpet by supporitng Mike Stewart!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by NickD, Feb 21, 2005.

1. NickD

NickD Forte User

Well, I just got through doing some selfish posts, but it occured to me that we can help the cause of trumpet music by hleping each other!

Trumpetmaster member, Mike Stewart has several really neat pieces posted at Mp3unsigned.com. He was way up on the charts for a few days and then got flamed, like I have been.

I think it would be incredibly cool to see him come back up on the charts. The more votes one gets, the more intractable ones position seems to be, though, in all honesty, I'm not sure of the algorhythm the administrators are using at the site for chart placement.

If everyone would pop on over to the site and download Mike's stuff and give him a bunch of 10/10's, he'd get back up there and the listeners in the UK and Europe would get an earful of some fine serious comtemporary compostion and trumpet playing. Again, let's break the "sax obsession!"

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/showband.asp?id=1535

Check it out. There is some good stuff here!

We help ourselves if we help each other!

Peace, all!

Nick

2. NickD

NickD Forte User

Hey, you can vote more than once!!!

I forgot! You can vote more than once! It's just like Chicago under old man Daley!

Seriously, let's get Mike way up there. If you vote, you can do it again a few hours later or the next day. If we all hit him a few times, we can put some serious music up on the charts again!

Well, I'm on it, anyway!

Peace all.

ND

3. Heavens2kadonka

Heavens2kadonka Forte User

Jun 17, 2004
    Lebanon, TN
    I registered just a minute ago.

Dr. Stewart's Star Bangled Banner is my favorite..

Van

4. stewmuse

stewmuse Pianissimo User

Apr 28, 2004
    NW Chicago
    That, as usual, is very kind, Nick. That flame post, however, has been there a long time. I still have no idea who they are... :-?