Logging In

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Skip, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Skip

Skip Piano User

Oct 26, 2003
    Hawaii
    Say TM,

The section at the bottom of the home page asking whether to log in automatically, doesn't keep me logged in, after checking the box. :

Username: Password: Log me on automatically each visit

2. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Seems to be OK for me, Skip. I use the autologin on two different computers with no problem.

Hey, TM....the screen width issue is now sorted out for both computers and in all windows. Thanks a ton!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    I think the auto login should be working Skip. Let me know if you are still having trouble. Glad it works for you now Toots!

TM

4. Skip

Skip Piano User

Oct 26, 2003
    Hawaii
    Thanks TM,

It worked fine this AM. It didn't seem to make any difference before whether I logged on with the button at the top, or the ones at the bottom, but today seems fine. Also, when I did use the button at the top of the page to log on, my name did appear at the bottom as a user online, but the additional features such as last posts, highlighted icons, etc. didn't work.

Yes, tootsall, my auto logins at other sites work fine. Thanks.

Skip

5. rdt1959

rdt1959 Pianissimo User

Oct 31, 2003
    Georgia
    Skip,

I had a very similar problem last week with the old site (and this one too). Seems my firewall would let me log in, but not let me do anything (this was happening to another forum too).

Once I shut my firewall down, everything worked fine!

Just a thought.

6. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Don't know what firewall you are using, Dick. I'm running Norton Internet Security with no problems. Perhaps your security setting is too high? Just a thought.