Looking for a trumpet player!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by PattiMason, May 10, 2010.

1. PattiMason

PattiMason New Friend

May 10, 2010
    In a couple of weeks, My husband, Jim Mason, and I will be going live with a new web-site. Jim has GREAT ears. He also has a perfectionist bent that has earned him a well documented reputation as a pain-in-the-ass. Not so coincidentally, these are the very qualities / flaws that are going to allow us to become the state-of-the-art in online studios. Whether you need a full-blown production or a single instrument, we can provide the best available. If you believe that YOU are the best available, apply as a session musician. (Warning: Jim has turned down several players with impressive musical resumes, awards and credentials for poor customer service.)
    If you and / or someone you know are interested in hiring record-label quality musicians for your project or legacy, Check out Online SongMasters and look into a free membership.
    If you believe that YOU are the best, check out Online SongMasters and apply as a session musician. (Leave your feelings at the door- I'm telling you, Jim IS necessarily heartless in this venture!)
    This is not a spam email; I am personally contacting several sites that may benefit from a symbiotic relationship with us.

Sincerely,

Patti Wenstrup-Mason

[email protected]

513-235-9534

2. B15M

B15M Forte User

Dec 30, 2003
    Monroe Ct.
    I'll work for you.

You can hear me play by going to my web page